Business Developer Executive Position
We are looking for a target driven, passionate Business Developer Executive to generate new business across a variety of different industries for our VR and AR Products and Services.
In return, we can offer you a rewarding and potentially fast career with personal and professional development in addition to:
- 20-22k/year Basic Salary DOE;
- Salary review passed probation (6 months);
- Up to 5k discretionary end-of-the-year bonus;
- Uncapped commissions scheme
- A genuine chance to make a difference for the company and your career.
- 25 days holiday;
- Working from home with the opportunity to use our shared office in London for your meetings, networking, etc.(we measure your performances on results, not on when you show up at work);
- Cost for phone bill and expenses paid.
- Tools and subscriptions to help you with Leads creation.
What you would be doing as the Business Developer Executive:
- Find leads and translate them into a new business;
- Implementation of sales plans to meet sales targets;
- Pitching products and services;
- Developing quotes and proposals;
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients and accounts;
- Updating the Company CRM to ensure all sales activities are up to speed;
- Ensure client contracts are signed and orders are processed;
- Develop an understanding of the key markets we operate in (if you already have it even better!);
- Create content as required(website content, business cases, pitches, PowerPoint presentations, proposals, etc.).
What we are looking for in a Business Developer Executive?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- 1-2 years minimum of selling B2B new business deals either via telephone-based/email role or face to face;
- Alternatively 1-2 years in a Recruitment Role;
- Excellent track record of sales performance;
- Strong focus > Able to close deals;
- Target driven and self-motivated;
- Self-starter attitude;
- Autonomous and Responsible;
- Good with numbers;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Solid verbal and written English communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organisation as you will be working mostly from home;
- Excellent working knowledge of an Office suite.
Ideally, you will also have:
- A genuine passion for AR and VR;
- In-depth knowledge of one or more industry sectors that would benefit from using these technologies;
- Previous working experience in agencies and consultancies operating in SDLC, System Integration, desktop/mobile apps, AR/VR Products and 3D Printing;
- A viable network of potential leads.
If that sounds like, you get in touch!